TripleO deep dive session #4 (Puppet modules)
- Posted on August 01, 2016
- tripleo, openstack, cloud
- By Carlos Camacho
This is the fourth video from a series of “Deep Dive” sessions related to TripleO deployments.
This session will cover a series of basic Puppet topics related to TripleO deployments.
This video session aims to cover the following sections:
- Introduction about Puppet OpenStack modules.
- Services deployment using Puppet profiles.
- Deployment composability with Heat.
- Bring your own service to TripleO.
So please, check the full session content on the TripleO YouTube channel.
Please check the sessions index to have access to all available content.
Want to leave a comment? Visit this post's issue page on GitHub (you'll need a GitHub account. What? Like you already don't have one?!).