TripleO deep dive session #5 (Undercloud - Under the hood)
- Posted on August 05, 2016
- tripleo, openstack, cloud
- By Carlos Camacho
This is the fifth video from a series of “Deep Dive” sessions related to TripleO deployments.
In this session James Slagle and Steven Hardy will dig into some underlying aspects related to the TripleO Undercloud.
This video session aims to cover the following sections:
- What is under the hood of a TripleO underloud deployment.
- Description of the undercloud components.
- Show the undercloud components interaction.
- Undercloud installing process.
- Undercloud customization.
- How to apply and test submissions in instack-undercloud.
So please, check the full session content on the TripleO YouTube channel.
Please check the sessions index to have access to all available content.
Want to leave a comment? Visit this post's issue page on GitHub (you'll need a GitHub account. What? Like you already don't have one?!).